Welcome to our Patient Engagement Events Page!
Here you will find information about forthcoming patient engagement events run by the Network or Hospitals within the Network.
New refreshed page coming in 2023!
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Patient Engagement Event, 10th March 2018, Bridgend, South Wales. For more information, please click here. Presentations from the day can be found below:
- The Emotional and Social Impact of CHD (Michelle O'Keefe, Clinical Psychologist)
- Risks and Benefits of Exercise in CHD (Dr Dirk Wilson, Consultant Cardiologist)
- Introduction to the ACHD Patient Engagement Day (Sarah Finch and Bethan Shiers, ACHD Clinical Nurse Specialists)
- Living with CHD - Lifestyle Information (Sheena Vernon, Network Lead Nurse)
- Paediatric Cardiac Listening Event, 7-9pm, 7th June 2018, Walls Club, Gloucester.
- CHD Network South Wales and South West Stakeholder Event, 10th July 2018, BAWA, Bristol.
- Post event summary actions and evaluation report.
- A Celebration of the Paediatric Cardiac Team with Gromit, 9th August 2018, RWA, Bristol.
For any questions about our events, please contact Sheena.Vernon@uhbw.nhs.uk