Welcome to our Patient Engagement Events Page!
Here you will find information about forthcoming patient engagement events run by the Network or Hospitals within the Network.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Patient Engagement Event, 10th March 2018, Bridgend, South Wales. For more information, please click here. Presentations from the day can be found below:
- The Emotional and Social Impact of CHD (Michelle O'Keefe, Clinical Psychologist)
- Risks and Benefits of Exercise in CHD (Dr Dirk Wilson, Consultant Cardiologist)
- Introduction to the ACHD Patient Engagement Day (Sarah Finch and Bethan Shiers, ACHD Clinical Nurse Specialists)
- Living with CHD - Lifestyle Information (Sheena Vernon, Network Lead Nurse)
- Paediatric Cardiac Listening Event, 7-9pm, 7th June 2018, Walls Club, Gloucester.
- CHD Network South Wales and South West Stakeholder Event, 10th July 2018, BAWA, Bristol.
- Post event summary actions and evaluation report.
- A Celebration of the Paediatric Cardiac Team with Gromit, 9th August 2018, RWA, Bristol.
For any questions about our events, please contact Sheena.Vernon@uhbw.nhs.uk