Welcome to our training and education page.Here you will find information about forthcoming training events run by the network or hospitals within the network, as well as events run by other organisations that may be of interest.
Our draft training and education strategy is available here.
2019 Network events
- Consultant away day, Cardiff, 4th March 2019
- South West Adult Congenital Heart Disease Training Programme, 18th March 2019, Bristol. For more information, click here.
- The Welsh Paediatric Cardiovascular Network Spring meeting, 12th April 2019, Cardiff. For more information, click here.
- Paediatric Cardiac Study Day for Community and Ward Nurses, 30th May 2019, Bristol. For more information, click here.
- PEC study day, Bristol. 2nd July 2019. For for information, click here.
- ACHD Study day, Bristol, 1st October 2019. For more information, click here.
2019 Other events
- London Arrhythmia Summit 2019, 15th March. For more information, click here.
- Paediatric Arrhythmia Study Day for Nurses, 25th March 2019, Bristol. For more information, click here.
- Children's Cardiac Enhanced Care & Management course for nurses, 3rd, 10th, 16th, 23rd, 30th april, 8th, 17th, 28th May, Bristol. For more information, click here.
- EuroGUCH, 5th-6th April 2019, Zagreb, Croatia. For more information, click here.
- ACHD Study Days by Barts and GOSH, April - July 2019. For more information, click here.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Education Day, 3rd May 2019, London. For more information, click here.
- AEPC 2019, 15th-18th May 2019, Seville, Spain. For more information, click here.
- Paediatric Palliative Care Study Day, 16th July 2019, Bristol. For more information. click here.
- BCCA Annual Meeting 2019, 19-20 November 2019, Gateshead. For more information. click here.
Presentations from the Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology Day 2018
- Arrhythmia recognition and treatment Dr Reza Ashrafi 2018
- Cardiac EOL teaching Dr Charlotte Mellor 2018
- Cardiac MRI for PECSIG 2018 Dr M Yeong
- Cardiac Surgery Common Procedures Dr F. Papadopoulou 2018
- Hypertension Dr Martin Mraz 2018
- Transition to the adult services Sheena Vernon and Ann Jermyn RGN Dec 2018
- The Assessment of Ventricular Function Owen Burgess 2018
Presentations from The 15th Adult Congenital Heart Disease Study Day 2017
- Arrhythmia Treatment and Sudden Cardiac Death Dr Stuart 2017
- Fallot Tetralogy in Pregnancy Dr Curtis 2017
- Fallots Tetralogy Surgical Procedures Mr Serban Stoica 2017
- Heart Failure in ACHD Caryl Evans RGN 2017
- Overview of Adult Congenital heart Disease Sheena Vernon RGN 2017
- Pulmonary Hypertension in ACHD Dr Ellen Leusveld 2017
- Psychology in ACHD Dr Michelle O'Keeffe 2017
- Paediatric Intensive care Quiz
- Paediatric Clinics of North America
- Adolescent Resource Newsletter January 2019
If you would like to publicise an event on our website, please email: Sheena.Vernon@uhbristol.nhs.uk