Welcome to our training and education page. Here you will find information about forthcoming training events run by the network or hospitals within the network, as well as events run by other organisations that may be of interest.
Our training and education strategy is available here.
2019 Network events
- Welsh Paediatric Cardiovascular Network Autumn meeting, Cardiff, 11th October 2019. For more information, click here.
2019 Other events
- St Peters Hospice Professional End of Life Care Series: Loss and Bereavement. 18th September, 18th November, 19th February. For more information click here.
- St Peters Hospice Professional End of Life Care Series: A good way to die. 31st October, 4th December, 4th March. For more information click here.
- St Peters Hospice Professional End of Life Care Series: Dementia. 16th September, 9th December, 12th February. For more information click here.
- BCCA Annual Meeting 2019, 19-20 November 2019, Gateshead. For more information. click here.
- Paediatricians with expertise in cardiology training day, Exeter, 14th January 2020. For more information, click here.
- Fetal Cardiology Course, Bristol, 20th March 2020. For more information, click here.
Presentations from the 17th Adult Congenital Heart Disease Study Day 2019
- Overview of the 8 common lesions - Sheena Vernon
- Anaesthsia in ACHD - Dr Amit Ranjan
- Fontan in pregnancy - Dr Stephanie Curtis
- Life threatening arrhythmias in Fontan patients - Dr Graham Stuart
- ACHD interactive case studies - Caryl Evans
- Surgery of single ventricles - Mr Andrew Parry
Presentations from the Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology day 2019
Presentations from the Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology Day 2018
- Arrhythmia recognition and treatment Dr Reza Ashrafi 2018
- Cardiac EOL teaching Dr Charlotte Mellor 2018
- Cardiac MRI for PECSIG 2018 Dr M Yeong
- Cardiac Surgery Common Procedures Dr F. Papadopoulou 2018
- Hypertension Dr Martin Mraz 2018
- Transition to the adult services Sheena Vernon and Ann Jermyn RGN Dec 2018
- The Assessment of Ventricular Function Owen Burgess 2018
Presentations from The 15th Adult Congenital Heart Disease Study Day 2017
- Arrhythmia Treatment and Sudden Cardiac Death Dr Stuart 2017
- Fallot Tetralogy in Pregnancy Dr Curtis 2017
- Fallots Tetralogy Surgical Procedures Mr Serban Stoica 2017
- Heart Failure in ACHD Caryl Evans RGN 2017
- Overview of Adult Congenital heart Disease Sheena Vernon RGN 2017
- Pulmonary Hypertension in ACHD Dr Ellen Leusveld 2017
- Psychology in ACHD Dr Michelle O'Keeffe 2017
- Paediatric Intensive care Quiz
- Paediatric Clinics of North America
- Adolescent Resource Newsletter January 2019
- E-Textbook for Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Diseases
- Paediatric Cardiology podcasts
- Geggel's Congenital Heart Disease Library
- Paediatric Cardiac videos - 14th DHZB Lange Symposium
- Congenital Heart Disease on NICU
- Info Flash
- GUCH Study Pack
- Guch Study Pack Answer Pack
- ACHD videos - 28th International Symposium on ACHD
If you would like to publicise an event on our website, please email: Sheena.Vernon@uhbristol.nhs.uk